Hey Y’all! I send so many links of articles to my friends and I thought you all might want to read them too!
Here goes nothing… 😉
- What a beautiful article! I am thankful when a guy wants to take initiative. And I’m equally thankful when he makes his intentions clear. So ladies, Gentlemen Speak: You’re Not Wrong for Wanting Him to Pay on a Date. Read it!
- On the Myer-Briggs personality test, I score as an ISFJ. Here’s an interesting article about planning your vacation for your personality type.
- This is an amazingly beautiful article about the man to marry.
- Who knew?! Part of the Laura Ingalls Wilder family converted to Catholicism!
- Powerful prayers to Jesus in the Holy Eucharist!
- I am not a science-y person in the least. I barely made it through high school Biology and Physics. And my college Chemistry class was a disaster. But this video about how science actually PROVES an existence of God is remarkable.
- If you’ve got some time to kill and want to watch Mark Hart, this is a great video about Thirsting for Truth. It’s from Steubenville East 2016.
- Wow! Wow! Wow! That’s all I can say about this video from Christopher West (aka Theology of the Body Simplify-er). Christopher explains about how the Theology of the Body illuminates the Mysteries of the Holy Rosary. And it is amazing. Seriously. Go watch it.
- One of my favorite songs: “If You Get There Before I Do” by Collin Raye
- This is seriously one of the coolest things I’ve seen in a long time… Break dancers performing for Pope (now Saint) John Paul II!